It is with great pride and excitement that we announce The Art of Craft Beer show coming this summer to New Haven, CT. The show will run from July 14th through the 29th. Our events will be hosted at the famed Kehler Liddell Gallery and bring The 16oz. Canvas - the Art of Craft Beer podcast to life by showcasing many of our great guests from the past.
These are the artists and designers who help bring our favorite beers and breweries to life. Over this two week installation we will have unique opportunities to engage with the space and experience their art and passion in 3-D. You will have the opportunity to meet many of these artists at our opening night event as well as enjoy live music and enjoy craft beer together over the run.
We are also very proud to announce that we are working with the CT ASRC (Autism Services and Resources Connecticut). Proceeds from this event will go to this amazing non-profit that has helped so many including my own family.
- Howell Golson of Wicked Weed & New Belgium Brewing - featured on Episode 8
- Daniel Endicott of Forest & Main - featured on Episode 24
- Jess Graham - Art Director for The Alchemist - featured on Episode 7
- Steve McDonald - Creative Director at BBCO - featured on Episode 40
- Dean McKeever - Tree House & Vitamin Seas - featured on Episode 4
- Heidi Geist of the 48BeerProject & amazingly too many individual breweries to list out - featured on Episode 11
- Craig Gilbert of NEBCO - featured on Episode 5
- Lisa Sotero of Stony Creek Brewing - featured on Episode 20
- Kevin Cimo of Fairfolk & Trillium - featured on Episode 31